Former Students

Help With ...
Submit Case
Contact Us


If I am a former student with a balance, can my holds be temporarily removed so I can re-enroll?

No, all outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to enrollment.

Will my outstanding balance be reported to the credit bureau?

CaneLink balances are not report to the credit bureaus. However, Perkins loan balances are reported because they are Federal loans.

Why can’t I access the payment portal through the link on the Collections web page?

Students that are currently enrolled or have been enrolled in the last 6 months have access to the payment portal through CaneLink by clicking the Financials tab and then selecting Payments/Account Summary.